My Renovation Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Girls' Night Out & Father of the Bride

I have been feeling worse and worse everyday...not good.  But I am so grateful for Jen, Molly, Tenille, Dee and Sarah who treated me to a wonderful girls' night out baby sprinkle dinner and fabulous gifts because they completely took my mind off how I'm feeling, made me laugh and I felt better than I have in days (it was another story when I got home and my feet had swollen to the size of pineapples and Gary had to rub them at 11 p.m.)!

I pretty much stayed in bed the rest of the weekend.  I feel like I may be getting sick, which doesn't help, but my entire body HURTS bad.  My knees, ankles, feet, hands...I can barely walk half the time.  It's the weirdest feeling, but it's as if my knees cannot support my body!  I can't remember if I felt this bad last time so I don't know if it's just swelling related or something else.  I also feel very loopy all the time.  I don't know how I'm going to make it much longer feeling like this!

The one bright spot is that Ella now loves to sit in bed with me (she's obsessed with pillows), and so we watched Father of the Bride together...her first viewing (of many)!  Ok, we watched about 15 minutes, but it was so fun to cuddle with her in bed and watch one of my very favorite movies of all time.  I haven't watched it since I've had her, and I was cracking up because I think George Banks is based on Gary!!  That will SO be him.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! I can't wait for the day that F will actually sit with me for more than 2 minutes - the girl is full of mexican jumping beans!!
    Sounds like a fun girls night out. Hang in there - and it's not too much longer :)

    ReplyDelete