My Renovation Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Siblings

Everett

He had his weekly pediatrician appointment today (he is 26 days old, but I would have only been 37w3d today so really he's negative days old!).  He weighs 5 lbs. 9 oz.  He's gaining weight like a champ!  He is 18.75 inches.

He is eating really well, still every 3 hours.  He is the most laid back baby.  He seriously just sleeps 90% of the time, and when he's awake, he'll just look around at everything.  The *only* time he cries is when he's hungry, and even that is more of a fussiness than crying.  It's so different than Ella who was screaming all night at this point.

Ella

Still in love with her baby broder.  She is SO protective of him- it's adorable.  She doesn't want to go anywhere without him.  If he starts to fuss, she yells, "daddy check on him!!".  Today at the doctor, Gary went to get her out of the car first, and she said, "no daddy, baby broder first."  She also always talks about how "cute" he is.  Today she looked at him and said, "cute, cute, cute."  She is such a sweet big sister. 

Mommy & Daddy

Are TIRED!  I know we were tired with Ella (and should have been more tired since she barely slept at night for the first 8 weeks), but it seems so much worse this time.  Could two years make that much of a difference?  We are too old for this!  I'm beyond tired 100% of the time.  I can't get anything done because if I have a break from Ella, all I want to do is sleep, but no amount of cat naps help at all.  I need to start cleaning, organizing and exercising, but I need an ounce of energy first!  I hope this baby boy is as good of a sleeper as Ella...and SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment