My Renovation Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Playdate


Ella was so excited for her pre-Christmas park playdate with Reese, Mason and Hannah.  It's the first time she has been to the park OR hung out with her friends since Everett was born!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I finally got some more Christmas cookies finished.  The problem is that the photo doesn't have the three other kinds I made (fudge, molasses cookies and Mexican wedding cakes) because we ate them all!  This is why you can't make some cookies and then wait a week to make the rest.  Oops.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This is what Everett and Rylee do most of the day. :)

And my sweet little Christmas angel...

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Those cookies look amazing! You must post your secret for icing them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable. Can you share what kind of co-sleeper he's on? looks comfy and not too bulky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share your sugar cookie and icing recipes? I love that the icing is shiny and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frosting is royal icing- you can use any royal icing recipe, they are all basically the same. It doesn't taste very good, but it looks good! You just need practice to be able to "draw" straight lines and fill in well. When I get more time, I'll type out my recipes (or find it online again) and post them. :)

    ReplyDelete