My Renovation Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

He's Here

Sorry I haven't updated...I just got taken off mag a few minutes ago (and it's the middle of the night) so I've been pretty useless (and still am).  I'll do a birth story, but quickly, he was born at 10:03 p.m. last night, December 1, 2011.  He weighed 4lbs. 5oz. and is 18" long.  We STILL don't have a name.

I actually haven't even seen him (other than for 1 second in the OR) because they won't let you get off the bed when you are on mag.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, and I can do a proper update.

3 comments:

  1. I've been checking my Google Reader all day waiting for good news, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and your new son! Glad to hear you're off mag and getting ready to see him soon. Hoping for a quick recovery for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear his name. Hugs to all of you, and looking forward to the day that you are all home together (enjoying the craziness that 2 kiddos brings).

    ReplyDelete