My Renovation Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shopping for the Tree

We finally went to get our Christmas tree this morning, which Ella picked out all by herself.  The one in the first picture is what I'd really want if we had the time and energy this year to decorate and deal with a huge tree!  Maybe next year...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ella had to smell the tree to make sure it was a good one!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And this is how my little miss sassy pants stands all the time now. I keep thinking, "when did you turn 16?"
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I went to spend some time with Everett while Ella was sleeping today, and I finally got some good face shots! I know I'm partial, but I think he's pretty handsome. :)


For comparison, here are a couple shots of Ella when she was in the NICU...do they look alike?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. They totally look alike! Btw I can't believe how long Ella's hair is, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable (and so is she:). Keep on rockin, big guy. Hoping he gets to come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look the same almost!! Glad you are all doing so well!

    ReplyDelete