My Renovation Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Still Busy

Between work, LCBB, friends, family, errands, and Miss E, we are always so busy!  We had a fun week meeting up with one of E's boyfriends, Mason, and I did some damage at Citadel when J and I went shopping for a little birthday get together...Happy Birthday J!  I don't know what I'd do without you!

We were all over the place this weekend, but no pictures to show for it.  I did some more sewing and want to share...

I'm obsessed with bird fabric, and I thought this was so cute!
Photobucket

Could you just die for this fabric...it may be my favorite. I'm also loving the jumper style dress right now.
Photobucket
Here is a close-up of the fabric...
Photobucket
And this is the lining- the jumpers are actually reversible, except that the button is only on one side so not really.
Photobucket

This is Gary's favorite fabric. I think it's so summery and happy! I can totally see wearing this to the beach or pool or bbq all summer long...
Photobucket

I love the blue background of this floral- the pink polka dot is actually a really pretty, vibrant hot pink, but I cannot get the color to show up true...I'll have mess with camera settings later.
Photobucket

I forgot to mention in earlier posts, that any of the fabrics can be made in any style...so if you wanted bird and black/white polka dot dress as a pillowcase dress instead of a yoke dress, no problem!

To J and L...your three dresses will be coming soon!

I've discovered that Ella is no longer my dutiful little model. I don't know what I'm going to do to get photos for Etsy! I tried to get some of her in the jumper, but (1) it's too big for her, and (2) she will not sit still!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I have two videos of E coming soon, but I can't get them to upload...grrrrrrr.

2 comments: