My Renovation Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mas Dresses

I sewed 3 more dresses this weekend...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm trying to have at least 1 dress in each fabric done before the April 9th Spring Boutique I'm participating in so I can take orders.  To make my life more difficult, I bought a bunch of new fabrics today!  This combo may be my new favorite...
The colors are much more rich and vibrant in person.  Love it.  They only had 3 yards left so I need to search for more because I think it will be a big seller on Etsy!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last red/gold/black floral! Valentina has a pinafore in that fabric - I've gotten SO many compliments on it. It's a total eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. temre- are you going to list the dresses on etsy? i'd love to order one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J- I am going to list them on Etsy, I just haven't had time to get "etsy worthy" photos! If you want to order one, I can do a custom listing for you on Etsy! The prices are listed in this post:
    http://itsellasworldnow.blogspot.com/2011/02/dress-update.html
    You can do any of the fabric combinations in any fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. temre! I LOVE the circus fabric one - can you do that in a 5T? I would love, love, love to get one for charlotte...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! The peasant dress also goes up to 5T, which can also be made with the circus fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete