My Renovation Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some More Cuteness (Birthday Hats, Dresses & Little Feet)

Look at the adorable birthday hat I made for Ella!  I actually made it for the little photo shoot we're doing during our family photo session on September 26th (more on that later), but if it stays nice, I think I may *try* to make her wear it at her birthday party.

 Thanks to my friend Christina, I just ordered this adorable pinafore from Lassie Girl:
Isn't it so cute?!  AND it can be worn as a dress and then a shirt when it's too short for a dress.  AND it's reversible so it's like having 2 dresses and 2 shirts.  AND it was really reasonably priced! 

Yes, I could make it myself, but you know what, (a) sometimes I just don't feel like it, (b) I haven't seen that fabric anywhere so technically I couldn't make it, and (c) I love to support other small home business/work at home mom operations so I still buy lots from other people on Etsy and small websites like this!

And finally, I just love little feet.  I love how when Ella takes naps, she always props her little piggies up on her bumper, and sometimes, one little foot escapes through the slats of her crib...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, can I ask where you got your crib bedding? I just received my bedding from carousel designs and not liking it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine at Carousel too, but I love it! That's a bummer you don't like yours. Serena and Lily has gorgeous crib bedding, but it's pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete