My Renovation Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Crazy Labor Day Weekend

It was a very busy but fun long weekend.  On Friday we went out to dinner at RA with our friends Sarah and Joey and one of Ella's boyfriends, 4.5 month old Logan.  It's great going out with another baby because every time Ella saw Logan, she got super excited and happy!

Saturday we went to Geoff and Michelle's house for dinner.  It was TEN degrees cooler at their house- it felt so nice!  [Next on the To Do List...move to beach].  Ella loves being with Peyton and Logan, and they are so sweet with her.  They only call her "Baby Ella"...never just Ella...it's so cute.  Apparently Logan also calls her baby dolls "Baby Ella", and at night they both ask if Baby Ella is asleep yet. ;)

Ella could just stare at them for hours...
Photobucket

Look at Logan just staring at her...
Photobucket

They have a play slide, and Ella LOVED it. She was like a little monkey crawling UP the slide (she didn't like going down as much though!). I think Santa may have to bring her a slide for Christmas...
Photobucket

On Sunday morning me and the girls had brunch at the Waterfront Hilton Hotel in Huntington Beach to celebrate baby girl #2 for Tracy...of course I forgot my camera, but it was so nice to sit out and have mimosas by the beach!  On Sunday afternoon, Gary, Ella and I went to a big pool party with our neighbors at one of the pools in our neighborhood. It was so great! There were about 10 families and tons of kids...Ella was in heaven (even though she was the youngest one there).

I made these adorable brownie hamburgers (which were gone in about 10 seconds BEFORE dinner once the kids saw them)...I didn't try them, but according to my 6 year old neighbor, they were "DELISH!" ;)
Photobucket
Ella ate watermelon directly from a whole piece for the first time- it was SUPER messy but so cute!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I know when Ella gets older she'd kill me for posting this, but this is her new thing (and she looks so cute!)...not sure why she does it???
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The only thing I hate about holiday weekends is they seem to go even faster than regular weekends! Is it really Tuesday tomorrow already?????

3 comments:

  1. I love her outfit. Where did you get it? Etsy? If so, tell me the seller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope it's from Amazon! But it runs really small- that's a 12-18 month size!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003A10DGC/ref=oss_product

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nose-picking shot. Ella and Marcus would make quite a couple. ;)

    ReplyDelete