My Renovation Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sneak Peek...

Our awesome photographer sent us a little sneak peek of some of the photos, and they are just beyond adorable!

First, before you praise my artistic genius, I totally copied the idea from an invitation I found forever ago...this was my inspiration (I don't want to post it too big since I don't know where I got it and can't give credit to the photographer)...

Courtesy of Lori Anderson Photography...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! That is so funny because I have had that same card saved on my computer for a long time! I love the idea, but never got around to doing it with Max. My sister and I plan on doing it with the TWO babies in November....2 babies, 2 cakes = MESS. Looks like Ella had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures! Ella looks like she's loving the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL!! What an adorable little sweetie! Would you mind sharing where you got Ella's hat. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! The pictures are great, how adorable. I'm going to have to remember this for when my little one turns one, although I can even grasp the concept of my baby ever turning one ;)

    ReplyDelete