My Renovation Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Master bathroom Remodel

I feel extraordinarily lucky to have a dad and a husband who might as well be professional contractors.  I have to give them most of the credit, as they did almost the entire bathroom themselves!  The only parts we contracted out were fabrication and installation of the marble countertops and installation of the floor.

BEFORE
 

AFTERS

  
  
My Vanity
  
G's Vanity
  
Countertop
  
Shower and Closets
  
Sink Faucet
  
Bathtub Faucet
  
Water Closet
  
Looking out from Water Closet
 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the tub! Did you raise the ceiling? The bathroom looks so much taller than your "before" picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...it does look like that! But no, I think the "before" pic is just bad- it's from the sellers' realtor's MLS picture. I forgot to take my own before pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your bathroom is AMAZING! Like, I'm-totally-copying-every-detail-if-we-every-get-around-to-renovating-our-bathroom AMAZING. I'm especially in love with the vanities. And the tile backsplash. And the countertops. And the paint color. Ok, so, everything :)

    ReplyDelete