My Renovation Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Night Fun

This is what G and I did after Ella went to bed...


 Macs are so fun!  I keep finding cool stuff like this.  Ok, maybe we're nerds.  You gotta get creative when you're stuck at home every night with a baby!

We had Koji Truck tacos (and sliders) for dinner tonight.  We have been obsessed ever since we saw the truck featured on Food Tv's "Best Thing I Ever Ate".  Poor G left the house at 6:10, and didn't get home until 8:00...and we live less than 10 minutes from where the truck was tonight!  Koji tacos are VERY popular.  I liked the sliders best.  The tacos were very good, but IMO, not necessarily worth an hour wait.  Check it out for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. those pictures are SO COOL!! you are a regular andy warhol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Macs too! My DH always plays with photo booth.

    ReplyDelete