My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Missed It!

Ella rolled over today from her tummy to her back, and I missed it!! :(  I put her on the floor on a blanket on her tummy, and I went into my closet to change.  I came right back out, and she was on her back!  She was out of my sight for like 4 seconds!  I put her back on her stomach and watched her for about 15 minutes, but she wouldn't do it again.  Boo.

On tonight's menu...cannelloni.  And I will admit that I got this idea from watching that reality show "Gulliana & Bill" because she made it, and it looked so good!  I had to find a recipe that doesn't contain ricotta (which was very hard to find) because G will NOT eat anything with ricotta.  Sad, I know.  I'm going to change it up a bit, and I'll post the recipe if it's any good!

No comments:

Post a Comment