My Renovation Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

21 Weeks Old

Ella is 21 weeks old today.  Even though she'll be 5 months in less than 2 weeks, I wanted to do a little update before then so I don't forget.  As you can see, Rylee is always right by her, and Ella is finally starting to notice Rylee and even laugh and smile at her!  Today was the first time she ever "pet" Rylee.  It was more like patting Rylee, grabbing her fur and then pulling, but it's a start. ;)

She is talking and laughing all the time.  She gets a big smile or laugh every time we go get her from her crib.  I can hardly get her to take her bottle anymore because she plays with the nipple in her mouth, pushes the milk out with her tongue, smiles, tries to turn over on my lap...much more interested in what's going on around her!  People told me things just happen overnight, and it's so true.  Besides petting Rylee, this morning, she starting grabbing her little stuffed frog rattle and holding onto it, pulling it to her mouth, etc.  I swear she's going to be in college tomorrow.  I'm sure it still feels to our parents like we were just babies yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment