My Renovation Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sleep Regression?

Ella has been sleeping from about 7/7:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. (with a dream feed at 10:30 a.m.), eating and then going back to sleep until about 7 a.m.-ish for weeks now.  Well, for the past 3 days, she's been waking up between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. to eat and being very restless until 6 a.m. when she wakes up.  I heard babies tend to regress around 4 months, but I'm hoping it's just a very brief setback. ;)

Last night after she woke up and ate at 3 a.m., she did not want to go back to sleep.  It took both of us taking turns rocking her for quite awhile before she went back to sleep.  This led to a very tired mommy, daddy AND puppy.  So this is what I found when I got out of the shower...
Luckily, Ella slept for almost 2 1/2 hours during her morning nap, which led to a very happy baby...I was able to capture this sweetness...

No comments:

Post a Comment