My Renovation Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Before & After (Living Room/Dining Room)

I've been meaning to post before and afters of our LR/DR, but I've been putting it off in the hopes that I'd get some better photos...alas, I cannot figure out how to get quality photos in that dark room (w/o using my 50mm, which won't get wide angles) so I've given up and will just post what I have!

This may be a long one.  And please indulge my photography obsession (I'm not very good, but I'm trying!) by forgiving my attempt at "artistic" even though they really don't show anything of value.

BEFORE
 

AFTERS
 
 I couldn't find pillows I liked so I made these.  I heart the fabric.
 
 
 China cabinet.
 
 I also couldn't find chair covers that I liked so I had these made.

 
We recently switched out the DR chandelier, and I'm in love with this one.
 
 Once again, I couldn't find pictures that I liked so I bought a hard cover book with rose pictures, cut them out and framed them...inexpensive and beautiful!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Youre gonna laugh, but I came across your blog because I googled the RR Tortilla Bread Pudding recipe! lol... So then I had to be nosey and look around! Your living room and bathroom are GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love the dark floor and everything else you did in the living room/dining room. You are an incredibly creative woman! Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd like to come look around every once in awhile! Have a wonderful week and enjoy that beautiful baby girl!

    ~~Valerie

    ReplyDelete