My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lunch with Grandma & Grandpa

Ella had lunch today with grandma and grandpa at Cheesecake Factory.  What started out like this:
Ended with Ella screaming at the top of her lungs uncontrollably, causing complete embarrassment on my part.  This is so out of character for her that I know something must have been wrong.  She had just woken up an hour before and eaten within 45 minutes, so she wasn't hungry or overtired, and she doesn't behave like that when she's tired or hungry anyway.  The only thing I can think of is that her stomach hurt because we recently switched from Nutramigen formula to regular formula, and she might have a milk allergy like daddy.  I reeeeeeally hope not since Nutramigen is $1.67 an ounce, and regular is as low as $.39 an ounce!!  Everyone please pray that Ella is not allergic to regular formula. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment