My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Having One of Those Days...

So after our lovely lunch experience, I foolishly decide to practice my photo skills (lighting was terrible).  First I get this...
So I try to get out from behind the camera to get a smile, but instead, it gets worse...
 So I keep trying to at least get this...
Clearly, the photo session was not going to go my way today, so I pick her up out of her exersaucer, and she gives me a gift...
Up her entire back, down her pants, somehow on the outside of both booties, all over my shirt, on my pants, and I think in my hair?  She started laughing hysterically after this happened.  At least I know why she was cranky today.  She's in a great mood now.  ;)

I just have to edit this post to show how her mood changed after she got all that junk out of her tummy:
Apparently that sun is HILARIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment