My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Potty Training- Day 4

So how tired are you of hearing about PTing?!  You can skip this boooring post, but I just had to record the fact that Ella did so great yesterday!!!!

Not one accident, and she decided she is now able to go potty "her big self"!  Everett was a little needier than usual yesterday so I was NOT on top of the PTing- constantly forgetting to ask, etc. so my big girl would just get up, say "I have to potty", march into the bathroom, get herself on the big toilet (she won't use the kid potty cover or mini-potty anymore) and go to the bathroom all by herself!

The downside to this behavior is that her reward for having no accidents all day was this monstrosity:

That's right, a Dora head that you can style her hair, change her hair color with water, add extensions, etc. I thought she'd love it since she is always trying to do my hair these days. She did love it for a total of 8 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment