My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Need Advice! Dress Labels...

Since many of you have ordered dresses, I thought I'd post here for some advice regarding labels.  You will recall that my labels look like this...
Photobucket
I was initially going to sew the labels into the back of the dresses, however, since the peasant dresses and pillowcase dresses are essentially reversible, I decided not to in case you get a little stain on one side and wanted to wear that side on the back or something. However, I noticed that a lot of people put their labels on the front bottom corner of their clothing items, and it looks really cute!

So what do you think? Should I sew labels onto the front bottom corners of the dresses or not? It may make them look a bit more "professional", right? Feel free to email me or comment here with your opinions! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the back bottom corner, like Tea Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Just visit your Etsy store. Love your designs!
    I think your labels will look great on the front bottom corners as you're saying.
    Besides making your designs to look more professional, your name/brand will get more exposure because it will be "visible" for more potential buyers.
    Your label design is beautiful btw.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete