My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sometimes I Just Don't Care...

Amidst trying to get some Etsy orders done, finishing Ella's birthday banner, having lunch with a friend and running errands, I was pretty much out of energy when Ella woke up from her afternoon nap.

Buuuuuuut, one of the packages of clothes I bought her arrived so we had to try everything on (I bought 2 sizes in lots of things).  As I'm sure you can imagine, after trying on 4 pairs of leggings, 3 shirts, 2 pairs of jeggings and a beanie (which takes about 6 tries since she rips it off her head immediately), Ella was OVER trying on cloths.  So although I tried to put some comfy pajamas on her since we were just lounging around the house, this is as far as we got...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes, that's right, she has on pajama bottoms and a tutu yet no shirt.

Then to stop her from crawling everywhere while I was making her dinner, I just gave up and let her do this...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Finally, since I decided to try something new and let her pick up all her own food rather than putting it in her mouth for her, this is what happened to Rylee...
Photobucket
And I just left it all there (the picture doesn't capture it, but there are about 20 pieces of turkey scattered along Rylee's back and head).

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment