My Renovation Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Us Girls...

Ella and I had a girls' weekend because Gary was up at Lake Isabella for his "boys' weekend".

Photobucket
This is how every meal turns out in our house lately.  I have no idea what's going on.  She spits out her food, then shoves it back in her mouth with her hand but leaves enough on her hand to rub all over face and high chair.  She does this over and over and over.

She still LOVES Gerber vegetable purees, but she is SO picky when it comes to real food.  No cut up vegetables, no plain pasta, no fruit, she won't even eat bread...who doesn't like bread??!!  Oh wait, she did eat a few bites of the zucchini bread I made (but that doesn't count because it's sweet).  The good news is that she loves meat.  We had Daphne's for dinner on Friday, and she ate gyro meat for the first time!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I recently bought jeggings for Megan as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute (even with veggies all over her face)!

    I think I NEED that sushi set. Off to check Amazon now. :)

    ReplyDelete