My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Planning, Panting and Pulling (up)

First, Ella's birthday party planning is well under way, and I'm SO excited!  I won't bore you all with the details, but it's going to be so adorable.  For our friends that read along, please mark your calendars for October 9th (I think at 11:30 a.m.)!

Second, Ella can't talk, can't identify 'mama' or 'dada' but on top of the ability to identify Rylee, she can now PANT like Rylee!  I really need to teach Rylee to talk because anything Rylee does is fascinating and copy worthy to Ella.  We caught a little bit on tape, although she does it much better than this...


Third, Ella now stands up in her crib so it's pretty easy for her to grab her monitor camera...and completely wrap herself up in the cord???

1 comment:

  1. Stephen and I just got a good laugh at Ella panting like a dog! How cute!

    ReplyDelete