My Renovation Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Orange County Fair

Photobucket
We took Ella for her first visit to the Orange County Fair!  I heart the fair.  It reminds me of childhood.  I want to take Ella every year.  The funny part was that she was not so sure about the animals in the petting zoo, but she LOVED all the people walking around!

Very tentative while grandma feeds a goat...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We caught big mama during feeding time...the little piglets were SO cute!
Photobucket
Ella watched from afar...
Photobucket
Gary had to milk the giant cow...
Photobucket
My dad and I got those giant turkey legs for dinner...
Photobucket
We found a booth with tons of stuffed animals, which Ella found much more appealing than the real animals!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ella's typical stance...feet up on her stroller bar, laughing at all the people!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment