My Renovation Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Little Chicken Baby Boutique Launch Party

Julie hosted a launch party for LCBB (thanks Jurie, you're the best!), and it was a huge success!  Thank you so much to everyone who came over and supported my new venture...it means SO much to me.

Favors
Photobucket
Photobucket
Diaper/Wipes Clutches
Photobucket
Changing Pads
Photobucket
Hair Clips & Headbands
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Burp Cloths & Bibs
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Flowers, Food & People
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed it but I can't wait to receive my purchase, esp. the diapers & wipes clutch!!! PS. That hot pink brocade pattern on the burp cloths & bibs is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You were BUSY! Congrats! Everything looks SO beautiful, I'm sure it was a HUGE success!

    ReplyDelete