My Renovation Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun Thursday

Today E and I went to a Fourth of July potluck with our mommy group at the Woodbury pools...it was so fun!  Except for the part where I thought it was a good idea to feed Ella watermelon and hummus (both for the first time), and she threw up all over me and partially on the girls sitting on either side of me!  I didn't get any pictures because I had to hold Ella the whole time (and clean-up the barf all over her and me and the floor), which is a bummer because it was a great location for pictures- their pool area is so much better than ours! 

At night we went to the Angel game with Julie and Ryan...Angels beat the Rangers...GO ANGELS!

I got some photos of Ella in her new "hiding" spot. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After having plans literally every single weekend in June, I am looking forward to some down time this long weekend to get some stuff done around the house since we only have 'real' plans on the 4th. Here's to hoping...things seem to always come up!

*Forgot to add, apparently, E waved goodbye to Gary when we left for the Angel game (I was already in the car) and also waved at Sarah and Owen when she was outside with Alex, but I haven't seen her do it so I think they are making it up! ;)

**Edited again to say...I SAW IT!  Alex and her were leaving for a walk so I waved 'bye bye', and she waved back!  It's SO cute...she alternates between waving forward and backwards, and she looks all confused when she does it, like "I don't really know what I'm doing here, but you all seem to get really excited when I copy you."  Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment