My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Loving These...

So I've been sewing away in anticipation of my upcoming launch party, and I just had to post my new travel changing pads and diaper&wipes clutch because I love them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look how tiny they fold up!
Photobucket
I think everyone needs a couple to keep in your cars, diaper bags and strollers! ;)

The color in these photos is off...it's so much prettier in person, and the gray lining perfectly matches.  The only problem with this fabric (that I LOVE) is that I'm not sure that I can get it anymore, and I was only able to make 3 with the fabric I have! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh, and my new clothing tags finally came in...aren't they so cute?! They will be on all the bibs too (lots of new bib fabrics as well that will be at the launch party!).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment