My Renovation Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th of July 2014!

I think this was my favorite July 4th yet...it reminded me so much of how we spent this holiday as a kid!  First, we took the kids to a fireworks stand, which I haven't done in years, and I was so excited to do this with them because I vividly remember doing this with my parents growing up.  We finally live in a city that allows fireworks!!!

Then I decorated the house and yards...
I LOVE bunting, and I finally have a fence to put it on!  Then I put mini flags all along the walkway...
Made a quick and easy wreath for the front door...
And added some red, white and blue stars to the entry flowers, and a dish of star bubble necklaces for the kids to take as they entered...

Then the fun began...lots of playing, bouncing in the bounce house, running on the slip n slide and swinging...

Next up...sparklers!  We even let Everett do them...

Time for fireworks and blasting music in front of the house!

And we ended the night with a little daddy daughter dancing (Ella and Gary are on the left)- my favorite photo of the entire day...

By the way, I updated my house blog with photos of the master bedroom and bathroom!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment