My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Backyard Chickens- Literally

We've been taking the chickens outside for a few minutes, two at a time, but tonight, we decided to take them all out together and let the roam for the first time in the backyard.

It was all good because they had their regular bodyguard...

But apparently, they still don't love grass because Pepper jumped up on my toes, and eventually, this happened....

Oh, and have I mentioned that my children, you know, the ones that OWN chickens and are supposed to help me, won't hold the chickens?  Every other child that has come over has held them.  But mine won't.  They won't even let them be on their laps unless they put paper towels over their legs.  Awesome.  This is how close Everett got to them while outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment