My Renovation Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Stuff

Everett got to play a little t-ball with one of his two best friends this weekend...

Then we had dinner, and this is what happens when you give a 1 year old a piece of BBQ Chicken pizza and say go to town...

We did some lunch and shopping with Olivia and Sydney.  I love these girls together!  (And we did not plan them wearing matching dresses!)...

The girls got lipgloss watches for being well behaved...pucker up!

Lots of running around the fountain going on...

Everett with his future wife...do you love her adorable flirty expression like he just said the funniest thing she ever heard?!

Finally, can someone please explain to me how my 3 year old knows all the lyrics to Taylor Swift's "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together"?????  And this is a bad version where she was being shy because I made her do it, but before I taped it, she was belting it out word for word perfectly clearly!  What the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment