My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Payback!

It took 15 months and 5 days, but Everett *finally* defended himself against Ella for the first time ever!  He bit the crap out of her cheek...

Of course I told him "NO! We never bite!" because biting is never okay, and Ella was hysterical, but on the inside I was like, "you go boy!"  Seriously, if you have ever been around Ella and Everett together, you have seen it- she NEVER stops touching him.  Ever.  She is always hugging him, trying to carry him, putting her hands around his waist, 'helping' him walk, touching his face...it never ends...despite being told 934 times a day, "STOP TOUCHING YOUR BROTHER!!"  I cannot imagine how irritating it must be to have someone in your personal space all.day.long.  Of course, she went right back to bothering him immediately after she stopped crying.  Sigh.

The kids and I have been going on a lot of long walks.  I don't even recall Ella ever having my phone since we listen to music on the stroller speakers when we walk, but I found this photo on my phone!

We've also been going to the park a lot this week, and Everett can finally play pretty much alone on the smaller park equipment (he also spends a lot of time sitting on the step snacking!)...

And although this week has involved LOTS of quality time with the kids (more on that later) and less time working (which means tons of time in yoga pants), I do have some photos of recent outfits...

I took a closeup of the necklace from this outfit because it was one of my 70% off Target finds!  I'm not usually a huge fan of chain/link necklaces, but I really liked it with this outfit...

I couldn't decide whether this needed a necklace or not, but I ended up going with no necklace...

Running into the office with the kids...

Friend's house for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment