My Renovation Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt today...we were sad that a couple of Ella's besties weren't able to make it, but it was such a fun time!!  We decided to do it at a park this year, which really worked out well- I think it might become a new tradition.  Oh how I LOVE me an egg hunt!

Before the kids were allowed to hunt, they had to pose for a group photo (we're only missing Jaxon and the two infants, Henry and Mia)...


Then they were OFF!  Love this action shot of Nathan, Hannah, Ella, Kendall and Olivia and Mason in the corner...


Ella did a lot of this...

Everett mostly did this (when he wasn't throwing the eggs OUT of his basket that I put in)...

Heading in after a tough hunt...

 Time to check out our loot!

Look mama!

The mamas (minus Carrie)...

Jen and I decided we "matched" because we were both wearing dresses and jean jackets. ;)

Some family shots...

Daddy and Everett...

Besties forever!

I know I'm not supposed to say this since one is mine, but are these three beautiful little girls or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment