I waited to do Everett's one year post until his 1 year appointment so we would have his stats...
Height: 30" (50th percentile)
Weight: 19.12 lbs. (20th percentile)
Head 46.5" (75th percentile)
It's amazing he can even cruise without toppling over...my little lollipop!
- He loves to feed himself- does not like to be fed.
- He loves to eat, and gets CRANKY when he's hungry, which is a lot.
- He says "dada" (maybe in reference to Gary??), but that's about it. It sounded like he said car a few times, but he's not even into cars at all so I doubt it.
- He loves chasing this one plastic ball, and he likes playing the "cat" piano, but those are about all the toys he cares about.
- He loves playing with Ella's kitchen- opening and closing all the doors...which is AWESOME because he hasn't even attempted to get into the real kitchen cabinets...woot woot!
- He stood for about 2 seconds at his birthday party, but other then that, he has not stood independently or tried to take even one step.
- He is adored by his sister (but also slightly abused by her!). Payback will come soon.
- He has the cutest smile in the world, and it makes me melt when I turn around in the car and smile at him, and he smiles right back. :)
- He has absolutely completed our family, and I can't imagine life without him!!!!!