My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

We went to church on Christmas Eve, but this is the only (awful) photo I got of the kids in their outfits...
Photobucket

And one of my dad and his mini me in their matching sweaters...
Photobucket

Then the kids changed into their matching pajamas...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Despite me telling her NO! every single time, Ella tries to carry Everett about 652 million times a day...poor kid.

"Mom, HELP me."
Photobucket

"Seriously mom, do you see this? Put the camera down and DO something!"
Photobucket

"Fine, I give up [defeated face]."
Photobucket

I didn't get many photos on Christmas day...


But we did experience a Christmas MIRACLE...Everett finally took some steps!!!!

He actually did it a few times and a few more steps, but this is all we got on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment