My Renovation Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pregnancy Update

I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow...and no, we don't have a name!  I'm definitely feeling him more now, but still not a ton- of course, I never felt Ella a ton either.  My doctor took me out of work as of September 1st for numerous reasons, and I think that is helping immensely.  My only restriction at this point is I cannot be on my feet for more than 4 hours at a time, but that's easy to follow because I don't feel good way before 4 hours on my feet!  Keep your fingers crossed that I don't get put on bedrest any time soon.

If you ask Ella where the baby is, she points to my stomach and kisses it!  I don't thinks she gets it though and probably thinks I have a doll in there somewhere, but it's still cute nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment