My Renovation Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Girls' Weekend

Daddy was away for his "guys' trip" so Ella and I had a girly weekend!

We had Ava over for a playdate...she's gotten so big and so cute!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ella had her first music class with 6 of her close friends- it was really fun, and Ella really got into it.  I didn't get a photo, but there are two more classes in the session.

She had a super fun morning with Olivia, and it was really the first time they cared about and played with each other.  Ella would not stop saying, "lilia!  lilia!  lilia!"  They had brunch at Mimi's Cafe...

Then they held hands while shopping...it's so cute...Julie and I have been shopping partners for years, and now the girls can carry on the tradition!  Actually, we should not encourage this behavior since J and I are dangerous together!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

In other news, Ella seemed to have a major word explosion just over the weekend! I remember people saying it happens over night, but geez, literally. She will repeat anything and everything we say, and she's putting a lot of phrases together. She actually said, "grandma, hold this." and "daddy, where are you?"!! It's so cute to hear them talk so much...I know eventually it's not so cute so I'm trying to savor this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment