My Renovation Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Summer Weekend...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
We finally went to Pretend City on Friday morning with Mason and Reese.  It was great!  We ended up buying a year membership, which I highly recommend!  We had our music class on Friday afternoon- next week is the last class so hopefully I get a photo then.

We went to brunch and shopping with Olivia again on Saturday...two weekends in a row!

Ella got to go to dinner with Hannah on Saturday night and Logan on Sunday night so she saw almost all her besties this weekend!

We also went to the beach, made a stop at Sprinkles, shopped at Sur La Table and finished off with dinner at True Food Kitchen...yum!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was another busy and fun summer weekend.

I just had to post a couple photos of my little fashionista in her peasant top and skinny jeans...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment