My Renovation Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

The SPOON

For awhile we were feeding Ella most of her food pieces with a fork, and she was really good at it, but then we got lazy and went back to letting her pick it up with her hands or feeding it to her.  We had never let her try a spoon herself- waaaaay to messy.  After someone in one of my mom's groups asked if anyone was trying spoons yet, I realized I'm going to have to suck it up at some point and just let her start learning despite the messy consequences.  Most of the applesauce ends up in her hair, on her face, body, legs, arms, the countertop, the highchair, the floor and Rylee's back, but she's trying!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Aren't those spoons the best! Our Raine loves hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you mind sharing what kind of spoon that is? it looks easier to hold than the ones we have. poppy is having a hard time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't what the brand is, but we got them at Walmart- they came with 2 of those spoons and 2 forks, which are really like more like sporks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Ella likes eating with a spoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like checking in on your blog to see those adorable pictures of Ella. She is the cutest little girl and quite the fashionista. Your mother keeps me posted on all her latest antics. I miss the times when my grandchildren were her age.

    ReplyDelete