My Renovation Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dancin' Queen

Some recent fun Ella Facts:

(1) She is now saying "bye bye".  It's like she wakes up with a new word everyday!  She says "this" and "that" a lot too now.  She also somehow learned how to say "Popple" at grandma's house...does anyone my age remember those from when we were young?  They were little stuffed animals that turned into a ball?

(2) She blows on most of her food and most flowers.  Grandma taught her to blow dandelions, so now she blows on all the flowers she picks.  She watches me blow on her hot food before I feed it to her so now when she is feeding herself, she blows on everything before putting it in her mouth!  Funny.

(3) She knows that "CHEESE!" means to smile big for the camera, so she's now a total ham when I pick up the camera.

(4) She is becoming a lot more FEISTY.  My Lord that girl has a personality on her.  When you say no (or yell it, scream it, cry it), she just calmly looks at you and does EXACTLY what you told her not to do.  Twice.  She has also started hitting Rylee- hard.  It makes me VERY upset, and I don't know how to stop her (any advice?).

(5) Ella loves to dance!  I finally uploaded part of the video from the other night, but she even has some new moves since then, including her "sumo" as Gary calls it.  I will say, she prefers rap and hip hop to nursery rhymes...we are creating a monster.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!. I love her dance moves!! :) It must be the age, where, anything you say they blatantly ignore what you say and do the opposite! Brett is starting to listen...a little.

    ReplyDelete