My Renovation Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

For the Record...

I forgot to post some stuff this weekend:

(1) Ella is officially saying "hi"...she says it in this super cute quiet voice, but she was saying it over and over this weekend..."hi" "hi" "hi" "hi".

(2) She is blowing kisses!  SO cute!  I don't know where that came from because I tried and tried to teach it to her a few months back, and she wouldn't do it so I gave up.  Then randomly this weekend I said, "can you blow mommy a kiss", and I did it to her, and she did it back!  Now she'll do it on command. :)

(3) This probably goes along with blowing kisses, but she mimics us a lot now.  And sort of scary, she seems to understand e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. now.  Things you really think there is no way she could understand...we need to be very careful with what we say around her now...especially if she's going to have a word explosion soon!!

(4) She just started using a fork by herself!  Yes, she's been using a fork for months, but only after we put the food on it for her.  Now, she stabs the food herself and puts it in her mouth!  It doesn't work every time, but she's definitely trying.

I can't believe how much she's changing and growing so quickly!  It's like overnight she can do 25 more things.  I'm so proud of my little munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment