My Renovation Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Angel Game

We took Ella to her first Angel game...sort of by default- we had no one to babysit!  It turned out much better than I had anticipated.  The only time she cried was after the first two big cheers because it scared her.  I guess she got used to it after that because she was perfect for the rest of game.  We even stayed for 7 1/2 innings, which shocked us because we didn't think we'd make it past 5!  We probably could have stayed longer, but she was really rubbing her eyes, and you know what sticklers we are when it comes to nap time. ;)
As usual, we could not get a picture of Ella and Olivia looking the same direction (or at the camera), so this the best we could do!
Our usher, James, finally got to meet what was in my belly all last season, and he gave her a "My 1st Angel Game" sticker.
This is how the day ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment