My Renovation Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

E&E

Ella
Found a full bottle of cinnamon and did this while I was feeding Everett (yes, I gave in and bought her Tinkerbelle pjs)...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Her reasoning? She wanted "cinnamon on her banana" for breakfast. By the way, when I caught her, she was still scooping up handfuls of cinnamon off the table and putting it on her fully cinnamon-covered banana.

This was before she found a tube of vaseline (which she thought was sunscreen) and rubbed it all over her cheeks so that her "cheeks don't get burned" (direct quote). I can't get mad at her because I can't stop laughing!

Everett
Recently found his feet and is always grabbing them.  Learned how to roll over both ways...and over and over and over and over...which means he is now sleeping on his stomach.

Had his first Tiny Tots playgroup today (of which I am the organizer), but it turned out to be mostly older kids (13 months to 2.5 years) so once again, Ella will be making even MORE friends and Everett will still have only two!  At least I tried. ;)

Sewing
I made a dress in one of the new fabrics and a new crayon clutch...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment