My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dresses- what do you think?

First, I made these two dresses for an Etsy order, which I think turned out adorable!  I'm loving the orange/cream floral with the short sleeves...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I saw this fabric on sale, and I fell in love with it so I bought it to make a dress for Ella, even though the fabric is a silky feeling polyester as opposed to the soft cotton.  I absolutely LOVE it.  It looks so cute on her too.  I'm thinking of listing it on Etsy, but do you think that type of fabric would sell?

And what do you think of this fabric?  It's different- both the color combo and the pattern.  I guess I could list it and see what happens...

2 comments:

  1. The poly is cute and I would definitely buy a poly dress in Fall/Winter but not Spring/Summer because it doesn't breathe as well as cotton. My fave is the sleeveless pillowcase dress up top - super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my new dresses! Thank you so much!! I don't usually do poly stuff, but my kid is particular. She got her dad's need for comfort over fashion, unfortunately! I love the last dress, though, you should definitely list that! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete