My Renovation Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blast from the Past

One of Ella's teachers gave me a bunch of photos of Ella from when she was in the infant room so I scanned them all and thought I'd post them for no other reason then she just looks so cute- so babyish...I miss that!  I'm not sure when they were taken, but some time between 18 months and 2 years old.

Check out how blonde her hair was...it's so much darker now!  
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, LOVE the ones in the wet room! I know what you mean, I like looking at pics of F when she was about 1 year old!! She's going to miss the I/T teachers. I'll have to pick your brain about the purple room!

    ReplyDelete