My Renovation Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Crayon Clutches

I think I am going to start selling the crayon clutch so I made a few boy patterns.  I'm going to offer them in any of my dress or diaper clutch fabrics!  I'm thinking $17 for one or $32 for two (because of course you need one for each child!) including 10 crayons and one 4 x 6 notepad.  Additional notepads will be sold for $1.50 each.  I will list them tomorrow or Monday.





I also made a bunch of bows (on alligator clips) for Ella.  I think I may also sell these for $4.00 each or two for $7.00.  We'll see.  The navy striped one is my favorite, mostly because I'm obsessed with all things navy.
                                 For St. Patty's Day...



1 comment:

  1. Cute!! But I don't see them at Little Chicken. I learned my lessen by getting anything other than alligator clips (but she doesn't really keep those on either). Her curly hair is getting out of control and she rarely lets me put anything in her hair. Those look good to practice with again :)

    ReplyDelete