My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dresses!

I finally made dresses with some of my new fabrics (more to come)- I love them!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
You can't tell in the photos, but the lines in the fabric above are actually the pinky/lavender color shown in this fabric...
Photobucket

I don't think I'm going to sell this pattern with the inverted pleats down the front, but I wanted to make one for Ella. :)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that orange fabric for Valentina! I know you said you aren't going to make that inverted pleat dress to sell, but would you consider making one just for me? I'd love it for Valentina for Easter! Actually, I loved this little dress on Pinterest (I don't know if that's where you got the idea for these inverted pleats) that's similar - it's a tank dress and the pleats go across the bottom: http://pinterest.com/pin/199425089719400704/

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete