My Renovation Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ballet (Class Two)

Ella had her second ballet class today, and it went GREAT!  She sat on my lap again at first, but after a few minutes, she actually participated in the class.  I was so proud of her.  She did keep looking to make sure I was still there, but she was laughing and dancing and having a great time.  It was really all thanks to Aviela, who Ella adores.  The one time Ella did try to come back to my lap, Aviela marched over, grabbed her hand and led her back to the class- it was so sweet.



This was Ella before class showing me her twirling skills...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

She also went to a 4th birthday party for one of her favorite people in the world, Logan.  Once I got into the party, I forgot to take any photos, but look at the monstrous bounce house they had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment