My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Craft Day 2012- Snow White Inspired

Julie and I had "Craft Day 2012", which turned into Errand Day 2012.  However, we still got one project completed- Snow White inspired costumes for the girls.


I've had a photo saved on my computer forever of a costume I wanted to make for Ella, but I've been waiting to do it since Ella isn't into dressing up or princesses yet.  She still isn't into them, and she clearly did not love wearing this costume, but at least Olivia loves the one Julie made for her!  We also got the supplies to make Cinderella, the Queen of Hearts and Alice in Wonderland.  I'm making Alice next just because *I* love her...must find a way to get Ella into Alice in Wonderland. ;)

I also may be making mini doll sized tutus to match since Ella has informed me that Raggedy Ann needs a matching dress.  Have I mentioned that Ella is obsessed with Raggedy Ann and Andy?  She is so old school!  She puts them in time-out, feeds them, puts them down for naps and does Ring Around the Rosie with them.

As I was typing this, Ella insisted that I "take a picture of everyone"...

1 comment:

  1. Adorable snow white outfit! Isabella isn't that into dressing up either, which is kind of surprising to me. I love that adorable pic of 'everyone', too. Can you tell me where you got that mermaid doll? I've been looking for one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete