My Renovation Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Zoomars

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Today we went to Zoomars with Mason, Reagan and Reese.  Ella is STILL afraid of the bunnies and guinea pigs!  I'm so surprised because she loves animals...apparently from a distance.  You'll note she was reaching for me and then sat Indian style on a log so as to ensure that no animal touched her leg. ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

She did seem to like the llamas, which I kept telling her were from the books.
Photobucket

I think I mentioned how she HATES taking pictures now? Well, this is what happened when we tried to get a cute group shot...
Photobucket

She did love the slide...
Photobucket

And playing with Mason...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

They rode the train...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And once I gave her food, she agreed to take a few photos. ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. I ran across in this article bookmarked and that i in fact loved some tips i read through. will surely take a note of it too as well as read through an individual’s several other content down the track.

    ReplyDelete