My Renovation Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ella-isms

First of all, do you just love this face?!  That's the smile I get when I say, "you have to smile for mommy if you want another gummy". ;)

I just wanted to post a few "ella-isms".  We've been working on saying "you're welcome", but she just couldn't quite grasp that one despite her love for "please" and "thank you".  However, recently when she says "thank you", she goes, "thank you mommy welcome".  Ha!  I think today she *finally* started to get it because a couple times when I said "thank you" to her, she actually said, "you're welcome!".

She also just started to say "ewww".  Where in the world could she have gotten that one from?  She saw a little pile of wet grass today that apparently she thought was dog poop, and she goes, "ewww, poop!"  She also says ewww about bugs, which is not good- I need to stop saying that!

I think she is just starting to not always refer to herself in the third person...I wondered when they stop doing that.  She still says "Ella house" or "Ella eat", but when she wants something, she is starting to say "I want".  Since Thursday night, she has been saying, "I want daddy home".  And it seems like now she'll say "I want" for anything she wants.  Now we just need to teach her "my".

Finally, how about this mad face...

No comments:

Post a Comment